COSMOS addresses these challenges by realizing DevOps pipelines delivering efficient and cost-effective development of trustworthy and secure cyber-physical systems capable of adapting their behavior to dynamic contexts and unexpected operating scenarios. COSMOS technologies will:
- reduce the effort and costs in the development, validation and verification, and evolution activities of cyber-physical systems.
- reduce the cyber-physical system fault proneness to security threats, thereby providing increased trustworthiness.
- make cyber-physical systems capable of autonomously adapting (or reacting) to unexpected behavior.
These outcomes will be achieved through the development of novel infrastructure and technologies for cyber-physical systems development and deployment.
I am involved in this project as a postdoctoral researcher working on various challenges such as:
- Software refactoring during cyber-physical systems development.
- Reducing the testing efforts and costs.
- Test prioritization and selection.